Sunday 10 November 2013

Thought Bubble Commissions and Con Sketches

Hello everyone!
For the first time ever I will be open to A5 commissions for the Thought Bubble festival! At my table you will find a folder full of pieces for sale or you can commission your favourite character or even one of yourself! They are marker and ink sketches on A5 card, with some grey tones and a splash of colour if I feel wild! Please see below for some examples!
Should you wish to order yours before the convention for pick up please get in touch with your ideas! They will be charged at £5 per piece :)

I can't wait for Thought Bubble! Can you?!


2 comments:

Vincent said...

These look great! I can't wait for Thought Bubble either, will be sure to stop by at your stand!

bintykins said...

Thank you so much! We're in the Allied London Hall at the Razarhawk table! :D